Friday 23 March 2012

Life Says


Life Says…………..

                I am like a dream
                Dwelling in the eyes who see it,
                One who pursues it tactfully
                Is the real dreamer, Ultimately.

                I am like a game, you have to play
                One who comes out
                Through its difficult levels successfully
                Is the real winner, ultimately

                I am like a challenge, you have to face it.
                One who meets me at
                Every step firmly
                Is the real achiever, ultimately

                I am like a race, you have to run
                One who runs fast
                And vigorously
                Is the real runner, ultimately

                I am like a battle, you have to fight,
                One who combats
                It bravely,
                Is the real soldier, Ultimately

                I am like a drama, you have to act in
                One who understands
    This fact, spiritually
                Is the real actor, ultimately

                I am like a long path, full of ups and down
                You have to walk on..
                One who crosses all the hurdles courageously
                Is the strongest human, ultimately


               Courtesy   Shalini Jalali Koul

No comments:

Post a Comment